- 36 exposures
- Tungsten-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 800/30° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
- Motion Picture Film Stock
- Premoval of Rem-Jet Layer
- Unique Halation Effect
- Well Suited to Push Processing
- Ideal for Lowlight Conditions
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- DX Encoded
CineStill 800Tungsten Xpro C-41 Color Negative Film is reformatted movie stock that has been prepared and packaged for use in still cameras. Utilizing a unique premoval stage, the traditional anti-halation rem-jet layer has been removed from this film, enabling its development in C-41 chemistry as well as the motion picture standard ECN-2 process.
Benefitting from the distinct qualities of a high-speed motion picture stock, this color negative film is balanced for tungsten, incandescent, and fluorescent light and exhibits a nominal sensitivity of ISO 800/30°. If exposing under daylight conditions, an 85B filter is recommended along with exposing the film at ISO 500 for normal results. The high film speed is ideal for working in difficult, lowlight conditions and is also well suited to push processing by up to 3 stops.